Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Just a quick update

So things have been going fairly well for me. I'm busy as I can be with school and working pretty much full-time at my two jobs. Danae doesn't like it much but unfortunantly it's a necessary evil right now.

My "Gary's Goodies" is actually doing really well. My most popular sell is my caramels. The people that I work with at my clinical site keep telling me that I need to get some business cards so I can hand them out to people when they ask me about my business. Also that I need to have pictures on my site. I've made about $80 or so and people keep asking for more :D

Work is very hectic with the flu and RSV season in full bloom right now. I'm doing tons of lab work and a lot of x-rays. So I don't have a whole lot of time at Tanner to do my homework, but my time is well spent up at Huntsman.

5 comments:

Allie said...

I'm glad to hear that things are going so well! It sucks to be so busy, but your hard work is going to pay off, and its gonna be SO worth it at the end.
Love ya!

Danae said...

I MISS YOU! I can't wait until your schooling is over with!

I am very proud of you, though. You have taken on so much and I think you are so strong for juggling everything like you do and keeping such a positive attitude while doing it.

LOVE YOU!

Little Momma said...

I love your caramels. I would order some, but they have about 1000 calories per square inch and I can't afford that! Anyway, I am on your side and hope you do well in school and sell a million dollars worth of sweets while you are at it.

Chelsee said...

You need pictures?!? What do you need? I'll help! :)

Kristi said...

hey gary i,m maire and doug friend in ga................ good luck on your school.................. kristi