Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Finally a new Riddle for you....

I apologize about taking so long to get this up and going but I will try and be more efficient and dependable after this one.

So here it goes....

A man was found in the middle of the desert, face down in the sand. There was a rock next to him (size of rock doesn't matter) and there are no foot prints, or other signs of life.

1. How did this man die?
2. Who was this man?

Please remember to post YOUR ANSWER FIRST before looking at what others have posted.

5 comments:

Chelsee said...

1- He died from trying to drink the sand, thinking that the rock was in a river bed...
2- I have no idea!

glilyquist said...

Good try Chels, but no. Sorry, keep trying though.

If nobody gets it I will give clues.

Danae said...

The rock is Kryptonite and the man is Superman! He was flying through the air and hit a rock. HA HA HA!

Kjersti said...

1. The man died from the fatal sting of a desert scorpion that he was trying to befriend because he was hallucinating and thought it was a kitten.
2. No idea. I think Danae might be right.

Allie said...

I think Danae is right. Chelsee's was clever though, and Kjersti's was freaking funny.