Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What's happenin' Hot Stuff??


It's been way too long since my last blog post so I thought while I am at work with NOTHING to do, I would take some time to catch you all up on my crazy life.

1. School is going really well for me. I've completed three classes and am glad to say that my average grade is an A-. Right now I just started a Statistics class and am a bit scared about how I will do. I really really hate math and I have a lot of assignments due for it. Good thing it only lasts five weeks or else I would be in some big trouble.

2. As you know, Isaac is now three years old! It's crazy to think that Danae and I have a three year old who can ask for thing, tell us when he doesn't feel good, sing, dance and basically do whatever he wants...except use the pottie! We've tried so many things: bribing him with treats and toys, getting two different potties for him to sit on, and just trying to sit him on the pottie and see if he will use it. He must get his stubbornness from his mother :)

3. Danae and I have gone on a few vacations recently that have been much needed. We have been planning on going to Disneyland for Isaacs' birthday since March and have been so excited to go, especially since it was October and they would have all of it decorated for Halloween! It was totally awesome! One of my favorite rides was closed the ENTIRE time: Indiana Jones! Can you believe it! All of us were so dissapointed, but we didn't let it get us down. We all liked going on Pirates of the Caribbean cause it was a long, slow and ejoyable ride...unless you were Isaac. He didn't like Pirates too much until the last time we went on it. He would always bury his head in Danae's shoulder and keep his eyes closed the whole time. On the last day at Disneyland we had a breakfast with Minnie and Friends. It was so much fun and watching Isaac with all the characters was the best part. At one part music came on and Eeyore was close to us and Isaac jumped out of his seat and started dancing with Eeyore! It was so cute! Then other kids followed suit and joined in.
So that's my life right now in a nut shell. I've been super busy with school and teaching x-ray classes at the DATC that I haven't had a whole lot of time for much else. I will say that I am so happy to have my family though. They are the world to me and I wouldn't trade them for ANYTHING. Love you both Danae and Isaac!

4 comments:

Allie said...

See how I check your blog so often that I saw this the day it was posted? That's because I think you rock! Thanks for postin'! I like to hear what's going on with you. We had fun with you guys on Sunday.

Chelsee said...

Hey, those pictures look oddly familiar... :) Glad to hear everything is going well and that you had a good time in Disney land. Good luck with Stats!

Danae said...

I love you, too, Gary!! It was great to read a post from you. :) Our vacations were awesome!! I so wish we were still at Disneyland. :)

I just have to tell you again how proud I am of you that you've been able to juggle work and school and still be a good husband and father. Isaac and I are really lucky to have you. :)

LOVE YOU!

gamefreak said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun at Disneyland. If I had gone, I probably would've only liked the rides.