Wednesday, December 26, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL....

Wow, what a wonderful Christmas it was this year! Isaac was ALMOST old enough to SOMEWHAT understand what was going on. I would say his favorite part was going to Grandma Hanna's (Kae Loy's) and playing in her new playroom. He seemed to spend a lot of time in that room. The good part about that is that it wore him out and he slept at my parents house for almost three hours.

I want to thank EVERYBODY for all the wonderful gifts you gave me. I'm very grateful for the wonderful families that I have. I couldn't have asked for a more black/white mix in my life. The differences between the Lilyquist family and the Hanna family are quite drastic but I wouldn't trade if for anything. Again, Thank You for everything all of you have done for me and my family. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

PS...If anybody wants to get together at our place for New Year's feel free to come over. If you say you're coming though, you have to bring treats for all and really show up :)

2 comments:

Chelsee said...

It was a good Christmas. I want your Harry Potter books on tape!! Sorry I couldn't make it up for New Years. :(

Allie said...

I love you, Gary, and I'm glad that you're a part of our family.
I'm sorry I didn't make it for New Year's either--I would have loved to be there, but I just couldn't stand being away from my hubby any longer!
You're awesome.