Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Graduation. FINALLY!

So, it's about time that I graduate from my Radiology program. Because so few of us are actually going to walk at graduation we are going to have a graduation party that the family and friends can come to and show their support for the people in the program.

So here are the directions for you if you would like to come. It is on 90th south and Bangerter Hwy. The "party" is Wednesday, May 6th, and starts at 6:30 on the lower level of the Health Sciences building (farthest building south next to the institute building.) The program should only last about 45 minutes but will be fun and entertaining.

All those who have supported me over the past 2 years of this process are welcome to come.

4 comments:

Allie said...

I'm working until 5, but I'll get there as quickly as I can after work! I'm really proud of you, Gary, and I'm excited for you too. Life outside of school rocks!

Danae said...

Good job, Sweetie! I know you've put so much time and energy not only into your schooling but all of the extra planning for activies and this graduation! I'm sure we'll both be happy when it is all over! :)

Little Momma said...

I'm planning to be there. I have also taken Friday off so that I can come to your official graduation.

Kjersti said...

CONGRATULATIONS, GARY!!!! I know you've been looking forward to this for a long time and I'm so proud (and jealous) that you're almost done!